Harrison Rivard Duncan & Buzzett
About Our Firm
Harrison, Rivard, Duncan, and Buzzett provides our clients with full-service consultancy that meets all of their needs: seasoned legal counsel, effective government advocacy, public affairs strategy and a wealth of political instinct.
We service a wide variety of clients: from government, public sector and independent businesses to large publicly traded corporations. We specialize in creating comprehensive strategies customized to meet our clients’ needs. We not only work to solve immediate needs, but to anticipate opportunities for achievement of a client’s long-term goals.
Since the firm’s inception we have been heavily involved in issue advocacy, and we are proud of our successful record of effective representation and public policy advisement. We are engaged in a wide variety of issues at the local, state, and federal levels, such as:
- Health System Development, Hospital Regulatory Policy, Medicaid Funding, and Long-Term Care Issues;
- Growth Management, Transportation, Land Use; Local Government and Regulatory Issues; and
- Specialized client projects, such as the Panama City-Bay County Airport Relocation Project.
Our attorneys possess a rich expertise in many areas of practice, providing our clients with aggressive advocacy and seasoned counsel. Our areas of practice include:
- Land Use and Development Law, Zoning and Planning;
- Corporate and Business Law;
- Health Care Policy;
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Secured Offerings
- Commercial Litigation;
- Governmental Advocacy
- Transportation and Infrastructure Law
- Environmental Law
- Governmental Compliance, Regulatory Law
- Probate Law; and
- Estate Planning, Wills, and Trusts.
Public Affairs & Consulting
To achieve our clients’ goals in the public sector, we leverage all of the knowledge gained from our years of hands-on campaign involvement: providing our clients with advice, campaign support and the political strategy and analysis needed to secure victory. HRDB has a wealth of experience in:
- Campaign management;
- Securing key endorsements
- Grassroots organizational support; and
- Spearheading successful fundraising efforts.
We at HRDB also take pride in our strong reputation for counseling our clients in their public affairs relationships by providing:
- Savvy media relations;
- Comprehensive public relations strategy of all sizes and scope;
- Building grassroots momentum; and
- Securing public support for client initiatives.
101 Harrison Ave
Panama City, FL 32401
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm